Monday 4 August 2008

Let's have fun with Riddles!

I am a word that rhymes with

Fiddle, I have lots of clues, because I am a RIDDLE!


I am a word that rhymes with Dictionary,

I have a wand, because I am a FAIRY!


I am a word that rhymes with Poses,

I am big and beautiful, because I am a bunch of ROSES!


I am a word that rhymes with far,

You can drive me, because I am a CAR!


I am a word that rhymes with glance,

You have to come by plane to get to me,

Because, I am the country FRANCE!


I am a word that rhymes with way;

I am in the alphabet, because I am the letter A!

7 comments:

cheena (சீனா) said...

Hey Shalu

Welcome to the blogs

I wish - All the best - to become a Best Blogger

Please remove the word verification - Its an irritating one

cheena (சீனா) said...

Have Comments Modeartion if need be

சதங்கா (Sathanga) said...

Shalu,

Welcome to the blog(ger) world. Wish you all the best in publishing good posts.

//Please remove the word verification //

ரிப்பீட்டேய்ய்ய்ய்ய்ய்

நானானி said...

hi! dear shalu!!!!!!
welcome...welcome to become a 'kallakkal' blogger. and all the best!!

Noddykanna said...

Hello Iyya,

Thanks for the wishes. Will try my best.

-- Shalu

Noddykanna said...

Hello Sathanga Uncle,

Thanks for the wishes. I will try to post good creations.

-- Shalu

Noddykanna said...

Hello Nanani Aunty,

Thanks and will try to get more shiny stars.

-- Shalu.